Definition of Personal Information
Information about an individual customer ("Personal Information"), such as the customer's name, address, telephone number, etc., that can be used to identify the individual customer.
This includes information that can be combined with other information to identify an individual.
Use of Personal Information
Personal information received from customers will be used to accept and ship product orders, send mail magazines, catalogs, direct mail, etc., and to respond to customer inquiries.
Disclosure and provision of information to third parties
The personal information we receive will be managed appropriately and will not be disclosed or provided to third parties except in the following cases
- With the consent of the person in question.
- When entrusting the handling of personal information to a subcontractor such as a shipping company for the purpose of delivery of products, etc., within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- When entrusting the handling of personal information to a subcontractor, such as a payment company, for the purpose of payment for the purchase of products, etc., within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- When disclosure is permitted by law or regulation.
- When disclosure or provision is required by laws and regulations.
- When there is an imminent danger to the life, body, or property of an individual and it is urgently necessary, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person in question.
- When disclosure is requested by the police, prosecutors, courts, consumer affairs centers, or other public agencies.
Security measures for personal information
We take all possible security measures to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information.
Inquiry of the person in question
If a customer wishes to inquire about, correct, or delete his/her own personal information, we will respond to the request after confirming the identity of the customer.
In order to provide you with optimal service, this website is accessed by placing our cookie on your computer. If you do not wish to accept the writing of cookies, you can refuse the writing of cookies by setting the privacy level in the browser settings you are using, but some features of the website may not function properly.
Review and Improvement
We will regularly review and improve our internal rules and safety control measures for the protection of personal information.
Disposal of Personal Information
When the necessity for the use of personal information has ceased in light of the purpose of use, we will erase or dispose of the personal information, and such erasure or disposal will be carried out in a necessary and appropriate manner to prevent external loss or other risks, to the extent necessary for the performance of our business.
To request disclosure or correction of personal information, or to discontinue use or provision of personal information, please contact us at the following address.
Management Company: funglr Limited
Shop Name: Frienbr Hong Kong